Sunday, February 28, 2010

New things intimidate me.


So here I am.

Finally.

I was blogging on MySpace as Sandi's Random Inklings. But they kept changing the format on me and I ended up losing interest. Not that I didn't have things to say, cuz I did. But I just wasn't having fun. There were a few folks that had infiltrated my profile, and I ended up having a couple blogs deleted (important ones too!) so I stopped blogging. I don't like being censored. But I also don't like the drama bloggers who would take my simple comments and twist them to drastically different meanings and then rant on their own blogs about something they THOUGHT I said... whatever. I'm done with Junior High drama (except when I blab on it, heh!)

I'll get back into this blogging again. Let me make it a habit and I'll be back full force again. For now, just this lil baby step of starting a blog is a big enough change. I'm not sure where I want this one to go, so for now, just suffice to know... I'll Be Back!

Now, to figure out how to use the editing bar....

7 comments:

  1. ....Hiya Sandy......
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had something similar happen just today. I wrote a blog about MySpace and some jerk took it personally and wrote several annoyingly obnoxious comments.... Sigh....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay you!

    So is this what everyone is doing now? Blogspot? If so I will have to join in...

    ReplyDelete
  4. My blogs here are all just for posting "sponsored" stuff--and I haven't posted any of those in a long while. Maybe it's time to start a new one for real blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yah, yah, double yah! You're back and I'm back! I always loved reading your blogs too over on myspace, but like you, I got tired of them fu**ing with the format and what nots.

    So here we are! Thanks for reading mine. I can't wait to read the rest of yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been on blogger for awhile now. I've learned how to tweak things a bit. Still learning. I used to be on MS as Jenn's Ramblings...but we're talking over a year since I posted there. I am trying to follow those from the Myspace Group on FB. Cheers!! Jenn
    Http://wine-n-chat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sitting here trying to figure out who I can con into painting my toenails like the ladybugs....

    ReplyDelete